Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wet Paint!!

It has been one heck of a week for Wil and I. Wil is coaching the North football team in a huge post season game this week. I, well I just am trying to keep my sanity while everything is going on. I also found out that fragile stickers on shipping packages don't really mean a darn thing to the people that load and deliver the packages. At least not when you have 1800 lbs of stuff in two crates.

We have been over at the facility a lot this week unloading shipments, moving around equipment and just admiring the awesomeness of the facility. I think that you lose fat by just walking in the door, and I swear my 40 yd dash time dropped by a half second after visiting. Really, I swear ;)

In all seriousness, we really will have a top of the line, super duper awesome facility. That is right I said super and duper to describe Force Fitness! That is not something that happens everyday.

Here is a video showing the progress. It has come a long way since the update a few weeks ago. We don't show you in teh video, but we even have a few showers in place in the locker rooms!!!

See for yourself:


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FmkljViXsLY

Be Force Fit!

Ryan

No comments: