Thursday, October 9, 2008

I feel your pain...

Wil and I have both been in your shoes. We have felt the aches and pains because our bodies weren't functioning correctly. It hurts to get out of bed in the morning, it hurts when you get up from your chair after a few long hours at your desk in the office, that long car ride has your knees and back screaming for some anti-inflammatories, and the list can go on and on.

It all comes down to getting your body to work as a unit and in the correct manner. I get a little nauseous when talking about functional training. Most people, because of a fad training trend, think of standing on one leg doing a bicep curl on a bosu ball. I think of functional training a bit differently.

Functional training is getting your body to perform to the best of it's ability doing everyday activities. At Force Fitness we will do just that. We will give you the best possible program for you to be able to do the things that you would like to do without pain and discomfort.

Take it from a guy that has had four different surgeries, it can be done. It is not always a quick process and it takes a little patience, but you can be pain free and fit. We will find the best way possible to help you live the best possible life that you can live.

Be Force Fit,

Ryan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Ryan, Alex told me you'd been blogging, so I thought I'd check it out. You've got some fantastic stuff happening here. I'm going to show this to a buddy of mine who does golf fitness who's been wanting to start a blog. Also check out my blog. Lots of great blogging tips