Friday, October 17, 2008

Coming up after the break...

Wil and I have been insanely busy getting things situated with Force Fitness and also fullfilling our other obligations. I know the blog has been a little slow this week and we apologize for that, but we promise to get right back on track and give you qaulity information you can use.

This weekend Wil and I are on the road again! We are headed up to Chicago for a smeinar and visiting a facility or two on the way. We are both really excited about this opportunity and we will try to have a little fun while we are out.

I am also realizing just how important rest and recovery are to getting great workouts and being productive. This week has been full of long days and short nights, and it is finally catching up with me today. I need to do a better job of getting in my sleep.

We will give you a full update on the weekend and get you plenty of great tips after the weekend.

Also be watching for an announcement for a special event to get a sneak peak at Force Fitness and get a great FREE workout at the same time. All I will say is keep next Saturday morning open and tell your friends to do the same.


Be Force Fit,
Ryan

No comments: