Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am freaking out!! AHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, so maybe I am not freaking out just yet. Give me a week or two and I might be.

We went over to unload another shipment of equipment today (it was about 12 bars to be exact, and they are AWESOME!) and it seemed that the job site was a little behind schedule.

Anyone that truly knows me probably can guess my reaction. I was very patient and understanding of all the things that can go wrong and was simply happy to be in the building. YEAH RIGHT! I was pacing around the place like a 5 year old wanting to play with my new toys (ie gym equipment). I am the most impatient person in the world! I hate waiting.

Things I like: Our new equipment, girls, fast fat loss plans, and sports
Things I hate: Waiting...

So I want to take a minute to thank you all for waiting on us to get our facility in order, for being patient with all my rants about getting set up, and for being patient with the all the unknowns that are coming with this transition.

Thank you so much for being a part of Force Fitness and being an important part in our lives. Everyone last one of my clients has a special place in my heart and you are a big part of my life. When someone asks if I am married I simply reply that I have about 30 spouses that all require a lot of my attention. And I love every minute of it.

I would not trade doing what I love with you for anything in the world.

Thank you again. Without you none of this would be possible.

Be Force Fit,
Ryan

1 comment:

Force Fitness and Performance Team said...

I hear you on that one....Lets get some freaking plumbing in!!!