Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ready, Fire Aim!

I don't remember where I first heard the title of this blog, but it is a great way to go about life. You just do it.

This week I am going to take something that I learned at bootcamp and apply it to my life and business and hope that you will do the same.

I am going to take some freaking action!

I am going to stop thinking about things I want to accomplish, I am going to stop trying to plan everything out perfectly. I am just going to get things done.

Have you been waiting for the right moment to start your fitness program? Have you been waiting for the right moment to improve your performance in a particular sport? What is it that you are waiting to do?

My best guess is that you have been waiting a long time to do whatever it is?

I waited about 22 years to get myself in really good shape. I waited all through college to cut out binge drinking on the weekends. I waited until I was 23 to get my fat butt looking good.

I didn't have to wait to do those things. And you don't either.

Take some action, get started with a fitness plan, or a better nutritional plan today. If you need some help, I think you know where to go!

Ryan

No comments: