Sunday, September 7, 2008

Everyday performance

Just as Ryan promised in his previous post, Wil is here and I would like to take a second to introduce myself.

I am a lifelong Bloomington resident and Indiana graduate with a degree in Nutrition Science. While at Indiana I competed, along with Ryan, on the track and field team where my career culminated with all-American honors during my senior year. I have continued to compete as a track and field athlete most recently competing in the US olympic trials this past summer, but as of late most of my time has been taken up by putting together what will be the premiere training facility in all of southern Indiana: Force Fitness and Performance.

When looking briefly at my bio one could surmise that my background lends itself most favorably to the "performance" side of the training. That is true, but equally important is that in each and every one of our lives we all "perform" on a day to day basis, and everyday performance is integral to what we will be doing at Force Fitness and performance.

Everyday we put our bodies through any number of tasks and movements that call upon the core elements of success in performance: flexibility, mobility, strength, balance etc.
I will be approaching the training of each and every client, along with Ryan, to help address these performance needs. Whether the performance which is being sought is that of a football player, a weekend warrior or a mother looking to get in shape, we will tailor the program to your needs and produce what you have been looking for all along, RESULTS!

No comments: